Fun and delicious cake recipes to fool your people on this April fool’s day. Wanna surprise your people on this fool’s day, then bake these easy-themed cakes and fool your loved ones.
1. Spaghetti and Meatballs Themed Cake
- Chocolate Cake Mix With Needed Ingredients 1 18.25-ounce Box
- Vanilla Frosting – 2 16-ounce Tubs
- Yellow Food Coloring – 2 To 4 Drops
- Cocoa Powder – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Thawed Frozen Strawberries – 1 16-ounce Bag
- White chocolate to grate
- Firstly make two 8-inch-round chocolate cakes as your cake mix label says and cool them fully. Now crumble a cake in a bowl and Scrape many crumbs by rolling it within your hands till the balls are soft as a 2-inch ball. And repeat this to prepare 2 more balls.
- Now add the remaining cake crumbs over a neat surface. One by one, roll all your cake balls on the crumbs and press them lightly for coating. If you like, sprinkle water on the cake balls for making the crumbs stick.
- Now to arrange the cake, have your remaining whole cake over a cake board or serving plates then layer 1 1/2 cups of creamy vanilla frosting on your cake by using an offset spatula; by spatula run the came sides for making it smooth.
- Now add cake balls over the cake. Take a bowl and add the yellow food color, remaining frosting, rich cocoa shift this to a pastry bag with a tiny round tip. Now, pipe this yellow frosting all around your cake balls to look like spaghetti.
- To make the sauce, and strawberries puree in your food processor make it smooth along with very few chunks. Now add 1/2 cup puree of strawberry around those meatballs for giving its sauce-like look.
- Now grate white chocolate over your cake for making it look like parmesan cheese and serve this cake with strawberry puree if you like.
2. Dirt Cake
- Softened Cream Cheese – 1 (8 Ounce) Package
- Confectioners’ Sugar – ½ Cup
- Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix – 2 (3.5 Ounce) Package
- Milk – 3 ½ Cups
- Thawed Frozen Whipped Topping – 1 (12 Ounce)Container
- Chocolate Sandwich cookies that got creme filling – 32 ounces
- Firstly, cut cookies finely by using a food processor so the white cream can fade away.
- Now mix cream cheese, butter, sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Take a bowl and combine whipped topping, pudding, and milk.
- Mix cream mixture and pudding mixture.
- Spread in a bowl or flower pot, begin with your cookies and the fluffy cream mixture and repeat this for more layers.
- Chill this and serve this cake.
- Add a trowel and artificial flowers, have fun.
3. Breakfast Cake
- Cooking Spray
- Chocolate Cake Mix – 1 16-to-18-ounce Box
- Vanilla Frosting – 1 16-ounce Tub
- Vanilla Ice Cream – 1 Pint
- Froot Loops Or other cereal – 1 cup
- Spray a 2 1/2-quart bowl that is overproof by cooking spray and makes the cake mix as per the box says now add that mixture to the bowl. Bake this at 325 degrees F for 1 hour or more. Cool your cake fully.
- Unmold your cake right from the bowl then place it rounded-side down. By utilizing a serrated knife, trim the cake domed top to bring the cake level.
- By a serrated knife cut a circle shape over the cake top 3/4 inch from the cake edge and 1 1/2 inches low. Use a fork or fingers to pull the cake from the middle.
- Flip your cake over a cardboard plate or circle covered by wax paper. Then coat the cake sides by frosting that leaves the cake flat core unfrosted.
- Now cut a little cardboard circle then position it over the cake unfrosted base. Flip this cake onto another wax paper piece.
- Frost inside the lip of the cake then shifts this to the refrigerator to freeze it for about 30 minutes.
After dipping a spatula in hot water, dry it and even out the frosting.
- Microwave vanilla ice cream till it’s softened yet don’t melt it. Spoon in the cake cavity and even it by spatula.
- Drizzle any kind of cereal over the cake top then press it in your ice cream. Frost it till it’s firm, for about 2 hours. They include a spoon right before serving.
4. Strawberry Ice Cream Bar Cake
- Vanilla Cake Mix – 1 16- To 18-ounce Box
- Strawberry Ice Cream – 1 1.5-quart Rectangular Carton
- Freeze-dried Strawberries, Crumbled – 1 ½ Cups
- White Frosting – 1 16-ounce tub
- Make your cake mix for a 9-by-13-inch cake as per the cake box says and bake your cake then cool it for 15 minutes over a cooling rack, then shift this cake over the rack to fully cool it down.
- Now trim your cake domed top with a big serrated knife and even out the cake then cut this half horizontally and cut off a 3/4-inch strip from every lengthy side; save the trimmings and strips.
- Set the ice cream block over a cutting board by cutting cartons from it and cut lengthwise to thirds.
- Set the ice cream over the cake’s bottom layer and layer it smoothly with an offset spatula then cover the whole cake, but leave a 3/4-inch border over the lengthy cake sides.
- Squeeze 1 stocked strip of the cake on each long side of your ice cream layer. Stock the remaining cake’s 2 stripes. Now add a second cake layer over ice cream and freeze this for 1 hour.
- Cut the corner of your frozen cake for a bite. Take out all the ice cream from this trimmed slice then save your cake trimmings. Put the cake in the refrigerator again.
- Heat your oven at 350 degrees F and grate those stocked cake trimmings and strips over the baking sheet. Bake this for 10 minutes and cool it and toss it occasionally while baking and crumble with the frozen-dried strawberries.
- Now mix 1 tablespoon of the strawberry crumb with 1 tablespoon of frosting and get this pink color. Coat your cake with the remaining white frosting and mash strawberry-crumb mixture in the frosting, without coating opposite the short side of the bite.
- Layer the delicious pink frosting within the bite. Include a layer of the crumb mixture over the bottom of the cake bite. Freeze this for 15 and add a craft stick before serving.
April’s fools day is just within a few hours. So, it is tough to gather ingredients and stuff to bake these, then why don’t you order special themed cakes from the yummy cake. YummyCake offers funny and creative cakes such as pizza cakes, photo cakes, customized cakes, and more to fool your special ones. Get your cake in trendy flavors such as pineapple, chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and more in unique styles and sizes at an affordable price. Order your cake from YummyCake within minutes hassle-free and deliver it within a few hours and at midnight.