Cakes are a part and parcel of all big and small occasions that people like to celebrate in the company of their near and dear ones. Cake choices are endless when the online world is ready to cater all needs of cake lovers with a range of cake flavors and styles. In this series, cheesecake is a super rich, thick, creamy and soft product that catches all eyes. This cake is available online and you can easily get it from an online cake shop in Delhi or your nearest cake shop. Remember that it is an ideal mix of sweetness and tons of chocolate. It is easy to buy, but let’s try this cake at home and check out how you make things happen in your favor.
Steps to Make a Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
The cake we are going to make with the given instructions will take around 30 minutes in the preparation process and it will serve around 16 people. This cake will offer the following nutritional value:
- Calcium 6 %DV;
- Calories 370;
- Carbohydrate 34 g;
- Cholesterol 100 mg;
- Dietary fiber 2 g;
- Iron 8 %DV;
- Protein 6 g;
- Saturated fat 15 g;
- Sodium 250 mg;
- Sugars 27 g;
- Total fat 25 g;
- Vitamin A 10 %DV,
- Vitamin C 20 %DV.
- 18 OREO Cookies,
- crushed (about 1-1/2 cups);
- 1 cup sugar; 1 tsp.
- vanilla; 3 eggs;
- 2 Tbsp.
- butter or margarine or melted;
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese softened;
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted, cooled;
- 1 cup thawed cool whip whipped topping,
- 1-1/2 cups mixed seasonal fresh fruit (chopped strawberries, sliced kiwi)
Making of chocolate Cheesecake cake
- Add heat to the cake using the oven at a temperature of 325°F.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter in a proper manner using a 9-inch springform pan. Remember that you have to bake the mixture for at least 10 minutes.
- Beat sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla with a mixer and blend it properly. Add chocolate to stuff and mix it properly. It would be good if you can add eggs to the mixture and blend it slowly. Don’t add all eggs altogether, use one egg at a time. Put your focus on the low speed as it will help you blend the mixture in a proper manner. Then pour the new mixture over the crust.
- BAKE the new mixture for 45 to 55 minutes. Try to loosen the cake so that it doesn’t stick to the pan using a clean knife. Let the new output get cooled after you remove it from the pan. Put the same into the refrigerator for 4 hours. After this, top the cake with cool whip and fruit.
Using this way, it will take around 5 hours and 35 minutes to make a creamy chocolate cheesecake recipe ready for your next party.